The creativity being infused into modern weddings is absolutely staggering. As we travel around the web gathering inspiration, our socks are consistently knocked off by innovative couples and amazing wedding professionals. This collection of links showcases our favorite sock-knocking-off moments found ‘round the web this week. Needless to say, we’re in love with this super fun escort card setup photographed by Luna Photo...
1. ...see the rest of this spectacular art deco–inspired wedding on 100 Layer Cake.
2. 50 fun, inexpensive date night ideas from Emmaline Bride!
3. Melt your heart wedding sweetness from the “queen of cool,” Elizabeth Messina and Kiss the Groom.
4. Lovely peach and green wedding ideas from Snippet & Ink.
5. Great Gatsby wedding inspiration over on Ruffled Blog.
6. Vintage wedding dress inspiration from Love Life Studios and Park Place Vintage.
7. Super fun, handcrafted Royal Rose simply syrups to jazz up cocktail hour.
8. Fun city hall wedding re-do with a zebra mask over on Well Groomed.
9. Izola flasks may just be the perfect wedding party gift.
10. And what is not to love about all these watercolor wedding invites put together by KC Weddings?
Above image by Luna Photo.