Unique Wedding Invitations for Every Season
Take a cue from the seasons with these unique wedding invitations ideas for fall, summer, winter, and spring weddings…
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Fall
The weather is getting colder outside and the leaves are turning. Entice guests with a warm and cozy invitation suite…
- Add a fall motif - such as an acorn or maple leaf - to your stationery suite
- Consider color - use paper or inks in traditional fall colors – browns, rusts, deep reds, orange
- An added touch - insert a sprinkling of silk fall leaves into each envelope
- Play with texture - heavy weight papers and those with unfinished edges create a wonderful fall feel
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Winter
Invoke the cool feeling of the winter months….
- Add a wintery motif – such as a snowflake or holly branch – to your stationery suite
- Go white on white – and create a snowy first impression.
- Add metallics - jazz it up with a hint of silver or gold.
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Spring
Celebrate new life, new colors and blooming flowers!
- Add a spring motif – such as a tulip or butterfly – to your stationery suite
- Consider color - use paper or inks in a spring color palette – pastels, greens, etc.
- Get whimsical – find a fun, flirty font to evoke a festive spring feeling
- An added touch - insert a sprinkling of silk flowers into each envelope
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Summer
Invite guests to conjure up images of bright sunny days spent at the beach or relaxing in the garden…
- Add a summer motif - such as a seashell, starfish, tropical flower or plant - to your stationery suite
- Go wild with color – now’s the time for paper or fonts in bolder tropical hues – such as fuschia or mango - or the colors of the sea – blues and greens
- Beach Destination - consider sending a message in a bottle, complete with sand and seashells, or print your invites on a post card from the island or country of your wedding destination