Consider giving a little extra something to your maid/matron of honor, especially if she hosted a shower or engagement party for you.
did you know?
You can find all kinds of fun, customized bridesmaid totes, tanks, and tees in the Wedding Chicks Shop.
We’ve compiled a useful bridesmaid gifts guide to steer you through the gift-giving process.
They have done so much for you, not only as a part of your wedding party but also as a friend and confidant over the years. How to even begin to say thanks? Start by presenting your wedding attendants with heartfelt gifts to express your gratitude.
Bridesmaid Gifts – What to Spend
Consider both your budget and the amount that each bridesmaid must spend to be in your wedding. In the end, it’s always the thought that counts, but giving movie passes may seem a tad ungrateful if your ‘maids had to shell out $600 each for those couture bridesmaid dresses you insisted upon. Get something that lets your attendants know how much you appreciate them. Generally, spending $50–$150 each is a good amount.
When to Give Bridesmaid Gifts
You can present the gifts during any private moment with your ‘maids. Many brides give them during the bridesmaid’s luncheon or tea. You can also hand them out at the rehearsal dinner, when your closest friends and family are gathered together. Consider presenting them along with a toast, thanking them for their support and friendship over the years.
Bridesmaid Gift Ideas
- Spa certificates or a trip to the spa where you treat everyone to a massage.
- Picture frames that include an individual photo of you with each bridesmaid.
- Jewelry is a great gift. It can be something to wear at the wedding, but also try to choose something they will wear again. Consider these sweet initial necklaces from Lotus Jewelry Studio.
- Help them stay warm during the wedding by giving them matching cardigans or wraps. Consider fur or fake fur stoles if you’re planning a winter wedding.
- Make them feel pretty by having their makeup and/or nails done for the wedding, then purchase a few makeup items or polish for them to keep. They will feel fabulous for the big day and have something to take with them that they picked out.
- Create mixed CDs filled with songs that hold special meaning, a great extra that can be a personalized touch to another gift.
- Can’t decide on one thing? Give a fun canvas bag like these ones from Wedding Chicks and fill it with several of the great ideas listed above.