Winter is upon us, and the chilly nights have us dreaming about cool ivory blooms, dusty miller, and unique, earthy additions, like thistle, red winterberries, and feathers. We used Pinterest to collect some of our favorite winter wedding bouquets and centerpieces from around the web, and we’ve put them all together here. Prepare to swoon…
1. Cool ivory and gray wedding flowers via Style Me Pretty
2. White peony wedding bouquet photographed by Robyn Michelle Lee
3. Magical winter wedding bouquet by Rountree Flowers
4. Stunning deep purple tablescape by The Nouveau Romantics
5. Purple blooms and feathers by The Nouveau Romantics
6. Overflowing purple centerpiece by Honey of a Thousand Flowers
7. Red berry and thistle boutonnière photographed by Nicole Hill Gerulat and styled by Enjoy Events Co.
8. Wild green and red wedding centerpiece by The Nouveau Romantics
9. Soft pink mason jar centerpiece by The Nouveau Romantics
10. Glitter filled vase with one pink bloom featured in Decorate and photographed by Debi Treloar
11. Dahlia bouquet styled by Janie Medley Flora Design and photographed by Amelia Johnson Photography
Final image by Carla Ten Eyck. Floral design by Datura a Modern Garden.
Want more? Follow our editor, KB, on Pinterest!
We fell in love with this on Style Me Pretty yesterday and since it’s Friday (which is super fun) we just had to share. The moment was captured by Studio 205 and it’s absolutely priceless…
aaron+judith surprise performance from studio205films on Vimeo.
Congratulations to this adorable (and hilarious) couple…
This couple’s entire wedding was shot by JAC Photography and it’s an absolutely must-see.
Here are KB’s favorite pins of the week…
Want more? Follow us on Pinterest!
Have an amazing weekend lovelies…
(If anyone knows who took this amazing image, please let us know.)
Follow us on Facebook! It’s fun; we promise.
It’s a fine Friday over here at www.eleGALA.com, and boy have we missed you! We’ve been madly working on our next issue of GALA and busy prepping lots of fun new posts to send your way next week. But, until then, enjoy a little eye candy (and a sneak peek at our next giveaway – eeep!) from the always-amazing Austie Eckley.
Want more? Visit Austie Eckley’s Etsy shop!