Winter is upon us, and the chilly nights have us dreaming about cool ivory blooms, dusty miller, and unique, earthy additions, like thistle, red winterberries, and feathers. We used Pinterest to collect some of our favorite winter wedding bouquets and centerpieces from around the web, and we’ve put them all together here. Prepare to swoon…
1. Cool ivory and gray wedding flowers via Style Me Pretty
2. White peony wedding bouquet photographed by Robyn Michelle Lee
3. Magical winter wedding bouquet by Rountree Flowers
4. Stunning deep purple tablescape by The Nouveau Romantics
5. Purple blooms and feathers by The Nouveau Romantics
6. Overflowing purple centerpiece by Honey of a Thousand Flowers
7. Red berry and thistle boutonnière photographed by Nicole Hill Gerulat and styled by Enjoy Events Co.
8. Wild green and red wedding centerpiece by The Nouveau Romantics
9. Soft pink mason jar centerpiece by The Nouveau Romantics
10. Glitter filled vase with one pink bloom featured in Decorate and photographed by Debi Treloar
11. Dahlia bouquet styled by Janie Medley Flora Design and photographed by Amelia Johnson Photography
Final image by Carla Ten Eyck. Floral design by Datura a Modern Garden.
Want more? Follow our editor, KB, on Pinterest!