Unique Wedding Invitations for Every Season
Take a cue from the seasons with these unique wedding invitation ideas for fall, winter, spring, and summer.
Wedding Invitation Ideas By Season…
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Fall
The weather is getting colder outside and the leaves are turning. Entice guests with a warm and cozy invitation suite…
- Your fall motif – Acorns and maple leaves are timeless choices, while the silhouette of Queen Anne’s lace, fields of wheat, or playful trees will also evoke that fall feeling.
- Consider color – Browns, rusts, deep reds, and oranges work well for either your paper or inks.
- An added touch – Sprinkle silk fall leaves into each envelope.
- Play with texture – Heavy weight kraft papers and those with unfinished edges create a wonderful fall feel.
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Winter
Invoke the cool feeling of the winter months…
- Your winter motif – Silhouettes and bold designs are key. Trade in the traditional snowflake for chandeliers, owls, birch trees, or a sweet and simple Douglas fir.
- Go white on white – Create a snowy first impression with variations of ivory, and use this Unveiled inspiration board for ideas.
- Add metallics – Jazz it up with a hint of sparkle.
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Spring
Celebrate new life, new colors, and blooming flowers…
- Your spring motif – Make a butterfly theme modern with ideas from this Unveiled inspiration board, or add whimsy with lanterns and bird cages. Don’t forget that sometimes simple is best.
- Consider color – Use paper or inks in a spring color palette, like blush pinks or bold pops of green.
- Get whimsical – Find a fun, flirty font to evoke a festive spring feeling.
- An added touch – Insert a sprinkling of bright confetti for a fun surprise.
Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas for Summer
Invite guests to conjure up images of bright sunny days spent at the beach or relaxing in the garden…
- Your summer motif – Bright, whimsical flowers or little lovebirds will bring warmth to your stationery suite, while bold fonts paired with polka dots create a classic summer look.
- Go wild with color – Now’s the time for paper or fonts in bolder tropical hues, such as turquoise or mango.
- Destination detail – Create a custom postcard from the island or country of your wedding destination.