With Christmas, New Years, and Valentine’s Day right around the corner, ‘tis the season for men to pop that all-too-important question and for women everywhere to be sporting that new, especially sparkly accessory on their left hand. That’s why we’re rounding up our favorite engagement ring trends for the 2012–13 season…
1.Take a cue from Brad and Angelia with a rectangular emerald cut. It is both contemporary and endlessly elegant, perfect cut for a stylish, modern woman. (Photo credit)
3. “Vintage” can apply to many ring styles, but we’re head-over-heels for this antique 0.95 carat marquise diamond engagement ring. (Photo credit)
4. When the world fell in love with the Dutchess of Cambridge, they also fell in love with her classic (very famous) engagement ring. And we’re happy to jump on that bandwagon! A sapphire is the perfect “something blue.” (Photo credit)
6. Go ahead, mix your metals. (Photo credit)
7. We’re coming to expect a peachy pink stone or a canary diamond here and there but truly, any color goes. (Photo source)
8. Some girls just prefer to keep it simple with a single stone bezel set, and we’re totally down with that. (Photo credit)
To keep up with engagement ring trends, follow our Rings Pinterest board!