Think outside the traditional color palette when planning a late fall wedding. Unexpected hues paired with details that speak to the season will make for memorable wedding décor. We can’t help but swoon over this peachy-coral paired with deeper olive tones and a punchy golden yellow. Intersperse some sparkle with those traditional fall hues, and you’ve got a unique wedding color scheme that still speaks to the season.
For other pretty photographs and lovely wedding inspiration, follow us on Pinterest!
Winter weddings are on the rise, and why not? It’s a completely romantic and unique time of year to tie the knot. We chatted with Morgan Perrone of Valley Flower Company and got her take on top winter wedding flower trends for the upcoming season. She says, “I rely a lot on instinct rather than too much planning. I’ve found that if you overly plan something, it usually ends up missing some of its charm.” This is great advice, especially for winter brides when the planning can be more difficult and the “winter wonderland” theme may end up feeling cliché. Here are some of the unique ideas we collected based on Perrone’s suggestions…
3. Velvet: Velvet bouquet wraps, velvet ribbon on top of table runners, velvet bows – any way you use it, it just screams elegance. (Photo credit)
4. Pine Cones: ...can be cool and not cliché when combined with the right soft blooms in that perfect container. (Photo credit)
6. Moody Maroons: Deep, dark burgundy, plums, and reds will always make the right statement in the winter months. (Photo credit)
7. Unexpected Texture: Think outside the box and combine flowers with other materials, like wood, cotton, or burlap. (Photo credit)
8. Privet Berry and Pine: The deep plum of the privet is a lovely choice color-wise, while the pine needs to be used carefully so as not to feel cliché, like here where it sits atop citrus. (Photo credit)
A giant bow? Yes, please! Heidi Elnora has wooed us with this elegant silhouette fit for a princess. The Heather Lee wedding gown is 100-percent silk organza and silk dupioni with a structured bodice, organza skirt, chapel train, and a big, gorgeous, giant bow, which we really love.
Want more? Follow our Wedding Gowns Pinterest board!
What girl doesn’t want to feel like a fairy princess on her wedding day? A flower crown is a surefire solution to make you feel super magical. From boho to ultra feminine, here are all the ways we like our flower crowns…
1. Bright and bold [Photo Credits: Top | Bottom]
For more flower crown eye candy, keep an eye on our magical Pinterest board.
Like a late-summer evening coming to a close, these colors exude warmth and romance. And even though emerald is the color of the year, we’ve recently found ourselves falling hard for cool lavender hues. We want to see them everywhere and love the magical vibe created by pairing the soft purple tones with light lemon and gentle tangerine. From cocktails to desserts and everything in between, infuse this color scheme into your details for guaranteed pretty.
Watercolor invitation by Paper Freckles via Ruffled
Tangerine straws via Loverly
Orange & Sage and Lavender & Lemon Vodka Tonic via Bakers Royale
Bridesmaids image by Fiona Claire Photography via b.loved
For more colorful wedding inspiration, follow us on Pinterest!